- What is TeraCLOUD？
- How big is 1 Terabyte
- Can I use TeraCLOUD without registering an account？
- What is the difference between free and paid accounts？
- What environments are supported？
- Where are TeraCLOUD's servers located？
- Can I share files and folders with other users, or make them public？
- What is the maximum speed？
- What kind of storage does TeraCLOUD use？
- Can I use WebDAV compatible apps？
- Which URL should I use for WebDAV connections？
- Can I upload and download files in batches, or synchronize folders？
- The remaining capacity is smaller or larger than the uploaded file capacity
- My account is out of space.
- Is there a method to keep more than an ID and a password in a secure manner？
- How to unsubscribe from promotional mail.
- Can I share my account with multiple users？
- Uploads and downloads are slow.
- Create and delete accounts
- Login and Settings
- Plan and Upgrade
- How to use File Browser
- How to use file and folder sharing
- How do I share files and folders？
- How can I check which files and folders are being shared？
- How do I update files and folders that are being shared？
- What characters can be used in an access-phrase？
- How do I turn off file and folder sharing？
- Can I set an expiration date for the shared link？
- What happens if I delete files and folders with a valid shared link？
- I received an error message. What should I do？
For more information about apps, please refer to the apps download page.
If you do not see the information you are looking for, please contact us using the inquiry form.