- What is TeraCLOUD？
- How much is 1 TB？
- Can I use TeraCLOUD without registering an account？
- What is the difference between free and paid accounts？
- What environments are supported？
- Where are the TeraCLOUD servers？
- Can I share files and folders with other users, or make them public？
- What is the maximum speed？
- What kind of storage does TeraCLOUD use？
- Can I use WebDAV client software？
- Which URL should I use for WebDAV connections？
- Can I upload and download files in batches, or synchronize folders？
- The remaining capacity is smaller or larger than the uploaded file capacity
- My account is out of space.
- Is there a way to securely store more than ID and password？
- I want to stop receiving promotional mail.
- Uploads and downloads are slow.
- How do I register my account？
- How do I add capacity？
- What payment methods are available？
- How do I unsubscribe through PayPal？
- How do I access and view My Page (account information confirmation page)？
- I forgot my password.
- How do I change my password？
- How do I change my e-mail address？
- Can I change from a paid account to a free account？
- What happens to my data when changing from a paid account to a free account？
- Do free accounts expire？
- Can I delete my account？
- Can I share my account with multiple users？
- How to use File Browser
- How to use file sharing
- How do I share a file？
- How can I check which files are being shared？
- How do I update a file that is being shared？
- What characters can be used in an access-phrase？
- How do I turn off file sharing？
- Can I do folder sharing？
- Can I set an expiration date for the shared link？
- Can I restrict access？
- What happens if I delete a file with a valid shared link？
- I get an error message. What should I do？
For more information about WebDAV-compatible applications, please refer to the client download page.
If you do not see the information you are looking for, please contact us using the inquiry form.