Since August 3, 2021, TeraCLOUD's website has been available in the language requested for each account.
Users who register by August 3, 2021, 4:00 p.m. can customize their language on My Page, and new users can choose their language when creating their TeraCLOUD account.Furthermore, the settings can be changed at any time on My Page.
Configure Language Settings
See also: How do I register my account?
When you configure an existing account, please refer to the following steps.
Change Language Settings
For users who signed up for TeraCLOUD before 4 :00 p.m. on August 3, 2021, the default language setting is "non-registered."Please follow these steps to set your display language.
See also: How do I access and view My Page (account information confirmation page)？
The "Edit" button is located below "Account info."
* In Japanese, click "登録情報変更" below "登録情報."
Enter your e-mail address for confirmation and select a language from "Language Settings."
* In Japanese, enter your e-mail address to "メールアドレス（確認用）" and select a language from "言語設定."
* In Japanese, click the "変更" button.
The selected language will now be shown on TeraCLOUD's website.
- If you visit any page in a different language version after the setting, you will be redirected to the Top page in the specified language, unless you are not logged in or have not configured Language Settings.
- The language you choose will appear on your My Page as well as in the email newsletter. Your chosen language will not appear on your file browser, login screen, account registration screen, or share links screen (these pages will be displayed based on the language settings of the browser you are using).
Updated August 3, 2021