Handling of personal information
For protection of customers' privacy, we administer personally identifiable information bin accordance with the following policy.
1. Collecting information
We will sometimes request personal information from customers, largely in the following situations. In the event that we ask for this information, we will indicate the purpose for which it will be used.
- Applications for various services: To confirm applications and offer services
- Request for materials: To provide informaton about our company or affiliated companies
2. Usage and management
Personal information we collect will not be used for purposes other than those communicated to the customer in advance, unless required by law.
Personal information provided by customers is strictly managed, with appropriate measures taken to prevent loss, destruction, leakage, and tampering. Should a problem occur, we will address it as quickly as possible.
3. Disclosure to third parties
We will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- Contracting management of personal information to third parties to accomplish usage aims
- Confirmation of payment information with financial institutions when providing service
- When requested by a public institution in accordance with the law
- When requested in accordance with the Provider Liability Limitation Law
- In accordance with other laws and regulations
Furthermore, even when handling of personal information is delegated to third parties, we will take appropriate measures with the third party to ensure appropriate protection of the customer's personal information.
4. Inquiry about personal information
Customers may confirm, revise or delete their personal information in accordance with the law. In that event, we may verify the customer's identity via phone or other means. After verification of identity, we will carry out the requested operations.