Even if the person you want to share with does not have a TeraCLOUD account, you can easily share photos and videos with them from your computer, smartphone, or tablet by simply sending them the sharing link.
Share the data you have stored in TeraCLOUD with your family and friends.
- How to use file and folder sharing
- How do I share files and folders？
- How can I check which files and folders are being shared？
- How do I update files and folders that is being shared？
- What characters can be used in an access-phrase？
- How do I turn off file and folder sharing？
- Can I set an expiration date for the shared link？
- Can I restrict access？
- What happens if I delete files and folders with a valid shared link？
- I get an error message. What should I do？