What payment methods are available?
TeraCLOUD Payment Method
Payment for TeraCLOUD capacity upgrades is handled through PayPal subscriptions which are automatically recurring.
A valid PayPal account is required for capacity upgrades. Two types of currencies, US Dollars and Japanese Yen, are accepted as valid payment alternatives to provide additional flexibility for global TeraCLOUD subscribers.
To reflect the upgrade capacity pricing in USD currency format, users must have their Web Browser language set to English. If a user notices that the desired currency type isn't showing up, please check your browser's current language settings.
If the language of the Web Browser is not English, please change it and try upgrading again. Please review that the currency matches the desired currency you wish to pay in. TeraCloud Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any mistakes made if the wrong currency is selected.
For more information about PayPal, or to sign up for an account, please refer to the PayPal website .
The timing of payment for capacity upgrades is as follows.
- First payment: Date of capacity upgrade
- Subsequent payments
- Monthly subscriptions: One month from the previous payment date
- Yearly subscriptions: One year from the previous payment date
The next payment date is also listed in the confirmation email from PayPal.
- The payment date may vary slightly depending on PayPal's system.
Multiple Capacity Upgrades
Multiple simultaneous capacity upgrades are possible with TeraCLOUD.
When multiple capacity upgrades are purchased, the following details apply.
- Usable Capacity: Total available capacity at the time of calculation
- Payment Date: Date of payment for each individual capacity upgrade
Changing Upgrade Capacity
It is not possible to directly modify the capacity or payment period of upgrades.
However, it is possible to change the contents of capacity upgrades by exchanging one PayPal subscription for another, as follows.
- From the TeraCLOUD upgrade screen, select the capacity and payment method reflecting the desired change and perform a capacity upgrade.
- After confirming that the desired upgrade is complete, cancel the previous upgrade subscription through PayPal.
- If the PayPal subscription is canceled, the corresponding TeraCLOUD capacity upgrade will deactivate at the end of the current subscription period.
- If all paid capacity upgrades associated to an account is deactivated, the account will be reverted back to a free account. In this event, any bonuses (long-term incremental bonuses) that are only valid for paid accounts will no longer be provided, and therefore be voided. Please exercise the upgrade payment settings with caution.
Less than 1 minute to register!
Works with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android
Updated October 1, 2021