See below for instructions on how to cancel your subscription through PayPal. Please note that any TeraCLOUD capacity upgrade will expire after the corresponding PayPal subscription (recurring payment) is canceled and the last subscription period paid for ends.
- The duration of the capacity upgrade is determined by the timing of the payment.
- Example: One year from the last payment date for annual payments, or one month from the last payment date for monthly payments.
- If all paid capacity upgrades are deactivated, your account will change to a free account.
If your account becomes a free account, any bonuses (such as long-term incremental bonuses) that are only valid for paid accounts will be voided.
- When you change to a free account, the usable capacity will change accordingly. If, as a result, your account contains data in excess of the usable capacity, please delete data as needed, so that your used capacity is less than the total usable capacity for a free account.
- If your account is over capacity, your TeraCLOUD data will become read-only, and you will be unable to upload or edit files.
- If your account remains over capacity for an extended period of time, files may be deleted without warning.
- （Reference）Can I change from a paid account to a free account？
- Purchased with a PayPal Guest Subscription (if you don't have a PayPal account)
How to Unsubscribe through PayPal
1. Go to the PayPal website and log in.
2. Click on the gear icon at the top right of the page.
3. Click on "PAYMENTS."
4. Click "Manage automatic payments." The "Automatic payments" list screen will open.
5. Click on "TeraCloud Co., Ltd." where you want to unsubscribe from the "Show active" column.
6. Review the details of the subscription you want to cancel and click "Cancel."
7. Check to see if you are willing to cancel your subscription and click on the "Cancel Automatic Payments" button.
8. Your subscription cancellation is complete. Once all upgrades have been canceled and the subscription period has ended, your TeraCLOUD account will automatically change to a free account.
Purchased with a PayPal Guest Subscription (if you don't have a PayPal account)
If you do not have a PayPal account due to a PayPal guest subscription purchase, etc., please contact us using the form below.
*Cancellation of subscriptions using the form below will take result in some time in order to take effect.。
*For more information on automatic payment, please check your email at the time of payment.
TeraCLOUD Subscription Cancellation Form
Please log in to TeraCLOUD to access the subscription cancellation form.
Inquiries received on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, or other company holidays will be handled on the next business day or later.
Updated on June 29, 2021