About Apps Connection
In order to change the application connection settings of your TeraCLOUD account, users must configure these settings in the MyPage section in their account.
To strengthen the security level from TeraCLOUD's end, the password used in order to connect TeraCLOUD through other applications must differ from the user's account password.
Accounts registered by 16:25, June 2, 2021, are by default configured to turn Apps Connection on. If the user wishes to refuse external connections, please follow these steps.
- As of June 2, 2021 the default apps password will be the same as the user's account password.
- If the user changes their account password after that time and date, the user's apps password will remain the same.
- TeraCLOUD can not respond to any inquiries regarding passwords as it is saved in an encryped format. In the event that the password is forgotten, please reissue apps password following these steps and reconnect.
* When you reissue your Account Password, please refer here.
Configure Apps Connection
Turn Apps Connection on
- With this operation, TeraCLOUD will be connectable from applications.
- If the TeraCLOUD account was registered by 16:25, June 2, 2021, apps connection has already been turned on by default.
Reference: How do I access and view My Page (account information confirmation page) ？
|WebDAV Connection URL||This is the server URL of your File Browser to enter when you connect from applications|
|Connection ID||This is your ID for the authorization of the connection. |
It is the same as your TeraCLOUD user ID.
|Apps Password||This is your password for the authorization of the connection. |
* The password will be displayed below the table when you issue it.
* The display of the password will disappear when the screen is reloaded and it cannot be redisplayed. Therefore, please keep it in a safe place.
You can get a new password with the "Reissue" button.
* Multiple passwords cannot be available. The previous password will be invalid after reissuance.
* The image is from GoodSync 11.
Reissue Apps Password
- The display of an issued password will disappear when the screen is reloaded. It is recommended to issue a new password just before you use the WebDAV connection from applications, or write down the password in a safe environment.
- You can reissue while Apps Connection is turned on.
- The user cannot request multiple passwords at once. All previous requested passwords will become invalid after reissuance.
Turn Apps Connection off
- With this action, connectivity between all applications will be turned off, with the inclusion of those having already been connected with TeraCLOUD.
Updated June 2, 2021