Share Files from TeraCLOUD
As of September 2020, it is possible to share files from the File Browser.
This functionality is available to all TeraCLOUD users (both paid and free account holders).
File sharing functionality is currently available only from the desktop version of the File Browser. The following features are available:
- Share a single file (create a share link)
- Set an access phrase required to download a file
- View a list of shared files
- Stop sharing a file
Further enhancements to file sharing are under development. Stay tuned for announcements of the following upgrades via email and this website:
- Mobile device (smartphone) support
- Folder sharing
- Time-limited (expiring) shares
- Limit download access to specified TeraCLOUD accounts
- View download history and statistics for shared files
- Copy shared data directly to your TeraCLOUD account
Updated September 17, 2020