Share files and folders with TeraCLOUD
Files and folders can be shared from TeraCLOUD's File Browser as of January 2021.
Sharing is available to both free and paid TeraCLOUD account users.
The following features are available from the desktop and mobile versions of the File Browser:
- Share a single file (create a share link)
- Share a folder (create a share link)
- Set an access phrase to download files or display select folders.
- Capability of viewing the inventory of shared items.
- Sharing authorization details and settings
- Read only:
Shared users are able to view and download files within the shared link.
- Permission to write and edit can be utilized for paid accounts only. In addition to viewing and downloading, the recipient of the shared links have full authorization to upload, delete, and overwrite files. All uploads from the recipient will consume storage space of the original owner of the folder.
- In order to utilize this feature, the creation of an authorization phrase is necessary.
- Read only:
- Stop sharing a file and a folder
For more information on how to use file sharing, click here.
Enhancements to sharing methods are under development. Stay connected with future announcements by registering an email address or frequently check our webpage for constant updates.
- Time-limited (expiring) shares
- View download history and statistics for shared files
- Limit download access to specified TeraCLOUD accounts
- Copy shared data directly to your TeraCLOUD account
Updated January 14, 2021