Use Solid Explorer with TeraCLOUD
What is Solid Explorer?
Solid Explorer is a file manager for Android.
It can be used to manage and manipulate files on your device or online storage.
It has two independent panels and supports drag and drop between or within the panels.
This document explains how to connect Solid Explorer with TeraCLOUD.
* To turn on or off connections to TeraCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the ability of Solid Explorer to connect to TeraCLOUD and transfer files, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- Be sure to save a copy of your TeraCLOUD data in a separate location before trying this application.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding the application to its vendor.
- TeraCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
- Connect to TeraCLOUD
- Before Using
- Upload to TeraCLOUD
- Copy from TeraCLOUD
- Drag & Drop
Updated June 2, 2021