Using N Files with TeraCLOUD
What is N Files?
N Files is a file manager and explorer for Android devices that can be used for unified management of files on local and cloud storage.
Here, we will demonstrate how to connect to TeraCLOUD using the external connection feature of N Files.
* To turn on or off connections to TeraCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the ability of N Files to connect to TeraCLOUD and transfer files, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- Be sure to save a copy of your TeraCLOUD data in a separate location before trying this application.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding the application to its vendor.
- TeraCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
- Connect to TeraCLOUD
* Your screen may differ from those depicted here, depending on your application and operating system version.
Updated June 2, 2021