Using FolderSync with TeraCLOUD
What is FolderSync?
FolderSync is a file manager for Android devices. It enables working with files and folders on your local device and on online storage, as well as the creation of synchronization folders.
This document explains how to configure TeraCLOUD as an external connection in FolderSync.
* To turn on or off connections to TeraCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the ability of FolderSync to connect to TeraCLOUD and transfer files, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- Be sure to save a copy of your TeraCLOUD data in a separate location before trying this application.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding the application to its vendor.
- TeraCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
- Connect to TeraCLOUD
- Synchronize Data
* Your screen may differ from those depicted here, depending on your application and operating system version.
Updated June 2, 2021