This page is automatically translated.
What is PhotoSync?
PhotoSync is a photo transfer application compatible with iOS such as iPhone and iPad.
Here, we will show you how to connect with TeraCLOUD by PhotoSync function.
Although we have connected PhotoSync and TeraCLOUD and confirmed that you can download and upload files, it does not guarantee the complete operation of the application.
Please make sure to try to save the data on TeraCLOUD after saving it in another place.Also, please contact the developer of the application for operation and troubles of the application.
Although there is no particular restriction on the capacity that can be uploaded at once, large files may not be uploaded depending on the usage environment
Set up TeraCLOUD
1. Start PhotoSync and tap the gear icon in the lower right.
2. Tap "Configure".
3. Tap "WebDAV".
4. Enter the required information and tap "Done".
|Server||Enter the host name and domain of "URL for WebDAV client" as single-byte characters.|
(For example: if the URL for WebDAV client is "https://teracloud.jp/dav/", enter "https://teracloud.jp")
Please confirm "URL for WebDAV client" by the procedure described here.
|Port||Enter "443" with half-width characters.|
|Login||Enter the TeraCLOUD user name.|
|Password||TeraCLOUD Enter the user password.|
|Directory||Enter "/ dav /" with half-width characters.|
|Use SSL||Turn it on.|
5. If necessary, set Configuration Title and Destination Folder and tap Done.
|Configuration Title||Enter the setting name. (Ex: Teracloud)|
|Destination Folder||Select the folder of TeraCLOUD to upload with PhotoSync. (Example: Albums)|
Upload photos to TeraCLOUD
1. If necessary, select the photo you want to upload and tap the update icon in the upper right.
2. Select the type of photo you want to upload and tap the icon.
3. Swipe to the left and tap "WebDAV".
4. Tap the TeraCLOUD setting (eg Teracloud) that you have set.
The screen display may differ depending on the version.
Updated on January 28, 2016