Using Flacbox with TeraCLOUD
What is Flacbox?
Flacbox is a music player for iOS devices (such as iPhones and iPads). It supports many audio formats and includes a wide range of features including playlist creation, view by genre, and offline playback.
This document explains how to configure TeraCLOUD as a cloud service connection in Flacbox.
* To turn on or off connections to TeraCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the ability of Flacbox to connect to TeraCLOUD and play audio files, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- Be sure to save a copy of your TeraCLOUD data in a separate location before trying this application.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding the application to its vendor.
- TeraCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
- Connect With TeraCLOUD
- Upload (1)
- Upload (2)
Updated June 2, 2021