Notice of Revision of TeraCLOUD Terms of Service
Posted April 9, 2020
Thank you for using TeraCLOUD.
The Terms of Service of TeraCLOUD have been revised as of April 9, 2020.
We appreciate your continued support.
Overview of Changes
- Change in the description of account validity period
- Changes to paid account termination terms
- Newly added items for handling files saved in excess of account capacity
- Change to account deletion conditions
- Newly added items for handling information when deleting an account
[Important] Regarding Changes to Cancellation Terms
The revised terms apply to all upgrade subscriptions active as of April 9, 2020 and to all upgrades ordered from April 9, 2020 onward. Upgrade subscriptions not active as of April 9, 2020 are not subject to the revisions.
Previous Terms (Up to April 8, 2020)
Cancellation of paid accounts is carried out by stopping payment.
After the cancellation, the account will convert into a free account.
Any fees paid before cancellation are non-refundable.
Paid accounts are canceled at the end of the paid account's valid period.