This page is automatically translated.
For inquiries concerning "annoying behavior" or "infringement acts" by users of our service, please contact us with the following exclusive form. Based on the information you reported, we will respond according to laws and regulations and our usage rules determined by our department.
In addition, we may not be able to respond to the situation in the following cases. Please note.
- When you report that you have not received any inconvenience, infringement of rights etc.
- When you can not provide the necessary information.
- In case of offer regarding infringement of rights, you can not prove your own rights relationship.
- If you do not agree to disclose essential information needed to further look into this matter: The target user's information (including the name of the accuser).
- In the light of the laws and regulations of our Terms of Service, our company can not judge it as illegal acts, nuisances etc.
- Incomplete sections in required information and documents.
Nuisance act (abuse) inquiry form
- All inquiries are answered in a first-come-first-served basis.
- TeraCLOUD puts its best efforts to promptly respond and correct all inquiries as soon as possible. Please be aware that depending on the content of each inquiry time may vary.
- If an inquiry is submitted on Saturday, Sunday, or a National Holiday, TeraCLOUD will reply the following business day.
Confirm transfer agreement (required)
TeraCLOUD will transfer the submitted data in "Inquiry content" and "Header/Log Information" to the relevant administrator and request correspondence. If the user does not wish to submit this data, TeraCLOUD may be unable to respond accordingly.
About the handling of personal information
- TeraCLOUD will handle all personal information submitted in the inquiry response only.
- TeraCLOUD will properly manage all acquired personal information accordingly to our personal information protection policy.
- Please confirm here about inquiries concerning the acquired personal information (handling, disclosure, correction, deletion).