This page is automatically translated.
For inquiries concerning "annoying behavior" or "infringement acts" by users of our service, please contact us with the following exclusive form. Based on the information you reported, we will respond according to laws and regulations and our usage rules determined by our department.
In addition, we may not be able to respond to the situation in the following cases. Please note.
- When you report that you have not received any inconvenience, infringement of rights etc.
- When you can not provide necessary information.
- In case of offer regarding infringement of rights, you can not prove your own rights relationship.
- If you do not agree to disclose to the target user about the information including the name of the +complainant in the case which is essential for the correspondence.
- In the light of the laws and regulations of our Terms of Service, our company can not judge it as illegal acts, nuisances etc.
- In addition, there are incompleteness in required information and documents etc.
Nuisance act (abuse) inquiry form
- We will reply the inquiries you sent in order.
- We are trying to answer as soon as possible, but there are times when it depends on the content and crowding condition.
- If you contact us on a holiday such as Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, we will reply after the next business day.
Confirm transfer agreement (required)
For those who agreed to the transfer, we will transfer the data you entered in "Inquiry content" and "Header / log information" to the relevant administrator and request correspondence. If you do not agree with the transfer, depending on the contents of the inquiry, we may not be able to respond, so please be forewarned.
About the handling of personal information
- We will handle personal information obtained only in our inquiry response.
- We will properly manage the acquired personal information according to our personal information protection policy.
- Please confirm here about inquiries concerning the acquired personal information (handling, disclosure, correction, deletion etc.).