This page is automatically translated.
What is X-plore File Manager?
X-plore File Manager is a filer application compatible with Android. You can browse files and folders on the server. You can also upload photos.
Here, we will show you how to set up X-plore File Manager and connect to TeraCLOUD.
We have connected X-plore File Manager to TeraCLOUD and confirmed that we can download and upload files, but we do not guarantee the complete operation of the application.
Please make sure to try to save the data on TeraCLOUD after saving it in another place. Also, please contact the developer of the application for operation and troubles of the application.
Although there is no particular restriction on the capacity that can be uploaded at once, large files may not be uploaded depending on the usage environment.
Set up X-plore File Manager
1. Start the X-plore File Manager and tap "Display" if "Web storage" is not on the list.
2. Tap "Web storage" and check it.
"Web storage" is displayed in the list.
3. Tap "Web Storage" displayed.
4. Tap Add server.
5. From the displayed list, tap "WebDav".
6. Enter the required information.
|Label||Enter a descriptive name. (Example: TeraCloud)|
|username||Enter the TeraCLOUD user ID.|
|Password||Enter the TeraCLOUD user password.|
|Server|| Enter the URL for WebDAV client.|
※ "WebDAV client URL" differs for each account. Please check with the procedure described here.
7. Tap "Test" and tap "Save" when "Server OK" is displayed at the bottom of the screen.
If "Server OK" is not displayed, please confirm the entered setting value.
8. Tap "Web Storage" → "TeraCloud" in the list to display TeraCLOUD files and folders.
※The screen display may differ depending on the version.
Updated on January 28, 2016