Using X-plore File Manager with TeraCLOUD
What is X-plore File Manager?
X-plore File Manager is a file explorer for Android devices. It enables to browse files and folders on servers. You can also upload your photos.
This document explains how to connect X-plore File Manager with TeraCLOUD.
*To turn on or off connections to TeraCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the ability of X-plore File Manager to connect to TeraCLOUD and transfer files, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- Be sure to save a copy of your TeraCLOUD data in a separate location before trying this application.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding the application to its vendor.
- TeraCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
- Connect to TeraCLOUD
*Your screen may differ from those depicted here, depending on your application and operating system version.
Updated June 2, 2021