Using X-plore File Manager with TeraCLOUD
What is X-plore File Manager?
X-plore File Manager is a file explorer for Android devices. It enables to browse files and folders on servers. You can also upload your photos.
This document explains how to connect X-plore File Manager with TeraCLOUD.
* To turn on or off connections to TeraCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the ability of X-plore File Manager to connect to TeraCLOUD and transfer files, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- Be sure to save a copy of your TeraCLOUD data in a separate location before trying this application.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding the application to its vendor.
- TeraCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
How to use
Connect to TeraCLOUD
1. Launch X-plore and tap "Web storage" on the right pane.
2. Tap "Add server."
3. Select "WebDav" from the list.
4. Enter your WebDAV connection information and tap "TEST" to confirm the connection.
|Label||Enter a memorable name (ex.TeraCLOUD).|
|Username||Enter your Connection ID.|
|Password||Enter your Apps Password.|
* If you forget your password, please reissue in these steps.
|Server||Enter your WebDAV Connection URL|
* While Apps Connection is turned on, your WebDAV Connection URL can be confirmed from My Page.
Reference: How do I access and view My Page (account information confirmation page)？
5. Tap "SAVE" after the connection test completed.
* If an error occured, please review your entry.
6. Tap the configured label from "Web storage" to display your files and folders stored on TeraCLOUD.
Copy files between local area and TeraCLOUD
* This section explains how to copy local files to TeraCLOUD as an example.
1. Open your local storage.
2. Tap and hold the item you wish to copy.
* Multiple selection is available by tapping the check mark icons on each item.
3. Tap "Copy to clipboard."
4. Tap "Web storage" and open the configured TeraCLOUD account.
5. Choose a destination folder and tap "PASTE."
* You can delete source files by checking the "Move mode" box.
6. The copy will be completed.
* When you copy files and folders from TeraCLOUD to local area, select items on TeraCLOUD and paste them to a local folder in the same way.
* Your screen may differ from those depicted here, depending on your application and operating system version.
Updated June 2, 2021