Using GoodReader with TeraCLOUD
What is GoodReader?
GoodReader is a file manager for iOS devices (such as iPhones and iPads). It can display various types of files: PDFs, images, musics, videos, etc.
This application is available for $5.99 in the current verison.
This document explains how to connect GoodReader with TeraCLOUD.
* To turn on or off connections to TeraCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the ability of GoodReader to connect to TeraCLOUD and transfer files, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- Be sure to save a copy of your TeraCLOUD data in a separate location before trying this application.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding the application to its vendor.
- TeraCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
How to use
* This guide is for iPhone.
Connect to TeraCLOUD
1. Launch GoodReader and tap "Connect" from the bottom menu.
2. Tap the + icon from "Saved Servers."
3. Select "WebDAV Server."
4. Enter your WebDAV connection information and tap "Add."
|Readable Title||Enter an identifable title (ex. TeraCLOUD).|
|URL-address||Enter your WebDAV Connection URL|
* While Apps Connection is turned on, your WebDAV Connection URL can be confirmed from My Page.
Reference: How do I access and view My Page (account information confirmation page)？
|User||Enter your Connection ID.|
|Password||Enter your Apps Password.|
* If you forget your password, please reissue in these steps.
* Other items are not need to enter.
5. Tap the configured TeraCLOUD title added to "Saved Servers."
6. Your TeraCLOUD account have connected.
Upload files to TeraCLOUD
Upload files from My Document screen
1. Open the folder has items you wish to upload and tap "Manage Files" from the bottom menu.
2. Select items and tap "UPLOAD."
* You can select mutiple items on the same folder.
3. Tap the configured TeraCLOUD account.
* It opens your TeraCLOUD account automatically when another server have not been connected.
4. Choose a destination and tap "Upload X preselected item(s)" (X means the number of selected items) on the bottom of the screen.
* Tap the > icon to open a folder.
5. The items will be uploaded.
Upload files from TeraCLOUD screen
1. Tap "Connect" from the bottom menu.
2. Open the configured TeraCLOUD account from "Saved Servers."
3. Choose and open the upload destination, then tap "Upload" on the bottom of the screen.
4. Select items and tap "Upload X item(s)" (X means the number of selected items) on the lower right.
* You can select multiple items on the same folder. When you open a folder, tap the > icon.
5. The items will be uploaded to chosen location.
Download files from TeraCLOUD
1. Tap "Connect" on the bottom menu.
2. Open TeraCLOUD from "Saved Servers."
3. Select the items you wish to download and tap "Download."
* You can select multiple files on the same folder. When you open a folder, tap the > icon on the right.
4. Choose and open a local area for the download destination, then tap "Download here" on the lower right.
5. The download will begin.
* Your screen may differ from those depicted here, depending on your application and operating system verison.
Updated June 2, 2021