Using GoodReader with TeraCLOUD
What is GoodReader?
GoodReader is a file manager for iOS devices (iPhones and iPads). It can display various types of files: PDFs, images, musics, videos, etc.
This app can be purchased on the App Store for $5.99.
This webpage demonstrates how to link your TeraCLOUD account with GoodReader.
*To turn on or off connections to TeraCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the ability of GoodReader to connect to TeraCLOUD and transfer files, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- Be sure to save a copy of your TeraCLOUD data in a separate location before trying this application.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding the application to its vendor.
- TeraCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
- Connect to TeraCLOUD
*This guide is for iPhone users.
*Your screen may differ from those depicted here, depending on your application and operating system version.
Updated November 1, 2022