Using FE File Explorer with TeraCLOUD
What is FE File Explorer?
FE File Explorer is a file manager for iOS and Android devices. It can be used to manage and organize files on your device or online storage.
This document explains how to connect FE File Explorer with TeraCLOUD.
* To turn on or off connections to TeraCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the ability of FE File Explorer to connect to TeraCLOUD and transfer files on both iOS and Android, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- Be sure to save a copy of your TeraCLOUD data in a separate location before trying this application.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding the application to its vendor.
- TeraCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
How to use
- Connect to TeraCLOUD
- Copy files or folders between your device and TeraCLOUD
- Download files or folders from TeraCLOUD
* This guide is for iOS (iPhone).
Connect to TeraCLOUD
1. Launch FE File Explorer and tap + button on the upper right.
2. Select "WebDAV."
3. Enter your WebDAV connection information.
|Display Name||Enter a memorable title (ex. TeraCLOUD).|
|Host URL||Enter your WebDAV Connection URL|
* While Apps Connection is turned on, your WebDAV Connection URL can be confirmed from My Page.
Reference: How do I access and view My Page (account information confirmation page)？
|User Name||Enter your Connection ID.|
|Password||Enter your Apps Password.|
* If you forget your password, please reissue in these steps.
4. Tap "Save."
5. You are now connected to TeraCLOUD.
Copy files or folders between your device and TeraCLOUD
* This section explains how to copy local items to TeraCLOUD.
1. Open the directory where the file or folder you wish to copy is located.
2. Tap the menu icon for the file or folder.
3. Select "Copy to" from the menu.
4. Open TeraCLOUD and choose where to save.
5. Tap "Save."
6. The selected item will be copied.
* When you copy items located on TeraCLOUD to your device, select the item and tap "Copy to" in the same way, then tap "Save" on the local destination folder you want to paste.
Download files or folders from TeraCLOUD
1. Open the connected TeraCLOUD account.
2. Open the menu of the item you wish to download and tap "Download."
3. The item will be downloaded to "Downloads" folder on "My Files."
* Your screen may differ from those depicted here, depending on your application and operating system version.
Updated June 2, 2021