Using Documents by Readdle with TeraCLOUD
What is Documents by Readdle?
Documents by Readdle is a filer app for iOS devices (such as iPhones and iPads). It manages various formats and you can browse the files on your device and online storage.
This document explains how to connect Documents by Readdle with TeraCLOUD.
*To turn on or off connections to TeraCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the ability of Documents by Readdle to connect to TeraCLOUD, transfer files, and use other features that are explained in this article, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- Be sure to save a copy of your TeraCLOUD data in a separate location before trying this application.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding the application to its vendor.
- TeraCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
- Connect to TeraCLOUD
- Save Webpages
- Compress Data
*This guide is for iPhone users.
*Your screen may differ from those depicted here, depending on your application or operating system version.
Updated June 2, 2021