Using Amerigo File Manager with TeraCLOUD
What is Amerigo File Manager?
Amerigo File Manager is a file manager for iOS devices (such as iPhones and iPads). It can be used to manage and organize files on your device or online storage.
This document explains how to connect Amerigo File Manager with TeraCLOUD.
We have confirmed the ability of Amerigo File Manager to connect to TeraCLOUD and transfer files, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality. Be sure to save a copy of your TeraCLOUD data in a separate location before trying this application. Please direct all inquiries regarding Amerigo File Manager to the application vendor. TeraCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may have difficulty uploading large files.
How to use
* This guide is for iPhone.
Connect to TeraCLOUD
1. Launch Amerigo File Manager and tap "Cloud."
2. Tap "WebDav" from "Add other clouds."
3. Enter the required information and tap "Done."
|Alias||Enter a memorable title (ex. TeraCLOUD).|
|Server||Enter your WebDAV connection URL|
* Your WebDAV connection URL can be confirmed from My Page.
|Login||Enter your TeraCLOUD user ID.|
|Password||Enter your TeraCLOUD user password.|
4. You are now connected to TeraCLOUD.
Upload files or folders to TeraCLOUD
1. Tap the menu icon for the file or folder you wish to upload on "Local."
2. Tap "Send to cloud" from the menu.
3. Open the connected TeraCLOUD account and select an upload destination, then tap "Upload here."
4. The file or folder will be uploaded.
Download files or folders to TeraCLOUD
1. Open the connected TeraCLOUD account and tap the menu icon for the file or folder you wish to download.
2. Tap "Download" from the menu.
3. Select a download desination and tap "Download here."
4. The file or folder will be downloaded.
* Your screen may differ from those depicted here, depending on your application and operating system version.
Updated March 15, 2021