Using Amerigo File Manager with TeraCLOUD
What is Amerigo File Manager?
Amerigo File Manager is a file manager for iOS devices (such as iPhones and iPads). It can be used to manage and organize files on your device or online storage.
This document explains how to connect Amerigo File Manager with TeraCLOUD.
*To turn on or off connections to TeraCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the ability of Amerigo File Manager to connect to TeraCLOUD and transfer files, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- Be sure to save a copy of your TeraCLOUD data in a separate location before trying this application.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding the application to its vendor.
- TeraCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
- Connect to TeraCLOUD
*This guide is for iPhone.
*Your screen may differ from those depicted here, depending on your application and operating system version.
Updated June 2, 2021