Using Amerigo File Manager with TeraCLOUD
What is Amerigo File Manager?
Amerigo File Manager is a file manager for iOS devices (such as iPhones and iPads). It can be used to manage and organize files on your device or online storage.
This document explains how to connect Amerigo File Manager with TeraCLOUD.
* To turn on or off connections to TeraCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the ability of Amerigo File Manager to connect to TeraCLOUD and transfer files, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- Be sure to save a copy of your TeraCLOUD data in a separate location before trying this application.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding the application to its vendor.
- TeraCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
How to use
* This guide is for iPhone.
Connect to TeraCLOUD
1. Launch Amerigo File Manager and tap "Cloud."
2. Tap "WebDav" from "Add other clouds."
3. Enter your WebDAV connection information and tap "Done."
|Alias||Enter a memorable title (ex. TeraCLOUD).|
|Server||Enter your WebDAV Connection URL|
* While Apps Connection is turned on, your WebDAV Connection URL can be confirmed from My Page.
Reference: How do I access and view My Page (account information confirmation page)？
|Login||Enter your Connection ID.|
|Password||Enter your Apps Password.|
* If you forget your password, please reissue in these steps.
4. You are now connected to TeraCLOUD.
Upload files or folders to TeraCLOUD
1. Tap the menu icon for the file or folder you wish to upload on "Local."
2. Tap "Send to cloud" from the menu.
3. Open the connected TeraCLOUD account and select an upload destination, then tap "Upload here."
4. The file or folder will be uploaded.
Download files or folders to TeraCLOUD
1. Open the connected TeraCLOUD account and tap the menu icon for the file or folder you wish to download.
2. Tap "Download" from the menu.
3. Select a download desination and tap "Download here."
4. The file or folder will be downloaded.
* Your screen may differ from those depicted here, depending on your application and operating system version.
Updated June 2, 2021