Cancel all upgrades and make it a free account;
Cancel some of the upgrades.
1.Delete uploaded data until it is below the free account storage capacity
The upgrade will become invalid at the end of the validity period of the cancelled upgrade. In addition, if the capacity of your saved files continues to exceed the available capacity beyond a certain period of time, your saved files may be deleted without notice.
If the amount of space used is greater than the free account capacity, all TeraCLOUD data will become read-only, and users will not be able to upload or update files.
If you downgrade to a free plan, you will lose the bonus space associated with a paid account.
2.Cancel your upgrade subscription
After you have finished deleting your data, you can cancel your subscription via PayPal by following the steps in the link below.
Changing upgrade capacity plan to match desired currency
- If a user waned to cancel their upgraded capacity plan to match a specific currency they wish to pay in, please refer to the information here to avoid any errors.
- When upgrading your capacity plan to match the USD currency, users must have their Web Browser language set to English.
- If a user notices that the desired currency type isn't showing up, please check your browser's current language settings.
- If the language of the Web Browser is not English, please change it to English and try upgrading your account once more.
- Please review that the currency matches the user's desired currency thy wish to pay in.
- TeraCloud Co., Ltd. is not responsible for any mistakes made if the wrong currency is selected.
Note on changing to a free account
Updated on October 1, 2021