To change from a paid account to a free account, please do the following:
- Remove any uploaded data necessary to reduce used capacity within the limit of a free account
- Cancel all PayPal subscriptions (recurring payments) to TeraCLOUD.
- When you cancel a PayPal subscription, the corresponding TeraCLOUD capacity upgrade will expire at the end of its subscription period.
- The expiration of the capacity upgrade is determined by the timing of the payment.
- Example: One year from the last payment date for annual payments, or one month from the last payment date for monthly payments.
- If all paid capacity upgrades are deactivated, your account will be changed to a free account.
If your account becomes a free account, any bonuses (such as long-term incremental bonuses) that are only valid for paid accounts will be voided.
- When you change to a free account, the usable capacity will change accordingly. If, as a result, your account contains data in excess of the usable capacity, please delete data as needed, so that your used capacity is less than the total usable capacity for a free account.
- If your account is over capacity, your TeraCLOUD data will become read-only, and you will be unable to upload or edit files.
- If your account remains over capacity for an extended period of time, files may be deleted without warning.
Updated on April 9, 2020