Updated the Specifications for Apps Connection!
Posted June 2, 2021
As we announced on May 24, 2021, we have updated the specifications for connecting to TeraCLOUD from external applications.
Apps Password has been added.
The password for account login (Account Password) and the password for external apps connection (Apps Password) are now separated.
Apps Connection has been changed to permission-based.
You can now change the settings on My Page to allow or disallow external applications to connect to TeraCLOUD.
*In the initial state of a new account, Apps Connection is turned off. If you turn on Apps Connection from My Page, Apps Password will be issued and you will be able to connect to external applications.
My Page display has been changed.
Due to the above specification changes, the notation of "WebDAV connection" in My Page has been changed to "Apps Connection" and the UI of My Page has been changed.
For Users Who Have Already Registered by 2021/6/2 4:25 PM JST
- Regardless of your use of external applications, Apps Connection is turned on and you can connect from external applications.
- The WebDAV information for connecting from external applications is listed on My Page.
- Apps Password for connecting from external applications is the same as Account Password as of 2021/6/2 4:25 PM JST.
- Users of external applications can continue to use them as before without the need to change their settings.
- Even if Account Password is changed, Apps Password will not be changed because it is not linked to Account Password.
- If you want to turn off Apps Connection, you can disable it from My Page.
Please refer to the following page for details and settings of Apps Connection.
>>How can I configure Apps Connection？