Apology and license code offer regarding performance and display language issues (Resolved)
File Browser issues described in the below pages, in which content display was delayed or appeared in the incorrect language, were resolved on January 7-8, 2020.
We sincerely apologize to the affected customers for the continued inconvenience.
As an apology, we are offering all TeraCLOUD customers a one-year license code for an additional 10GB of storage. In addition, we will continue to provide bandwidth increases from 10Mbps to 50Mbps for continuous transfers that exceed a defined length of time.
We hope you will apply this license code and make use of TeraCLOUD for your storage needs.
We apologize again for the inconvenience, and we hope to continue serving you in the future.
Delivery and use of the license code
How to receive your license code
- The license code will be sent to the email address registered to your TeraCLOUD account.
- Please ensure that you can receive mail from @teracloud.jp addresses.
- The license codes will be distributed on Friday, January 10, 2020.
- Accounts registered by Thursday, January 9, 2020 will receive a license code.
- Your license code may be applied through Friday, January 31, 2020. Please apply it quickly as it will not be usable after this date.
How to apply your license code
1. Log in to TeraCLOUD and navigate to My Page.
2. Click the "Upgrade" button.
- You can also click the "Upgrade" button displayed in the upper right corner of the dashboard in the file browser.
3. Click the license code "here".
4. In the "license code" column, enter your license code.
- Entering the license code "-" (hyphen) is optional.
- ※ License codes are case-insensitive.
5. Click the "OK" button on the license code application message that appears.
6. Application of the license code is complete and capacity has been added.
It may take up to several minutes to reflect the application of the license code.