Using Air Explorer with TeraCLOUD
What is Air Explorer?
Air Explorer is a client software for Windows and macOS devices. Its interface design has high usability and you can transfer data on your device to TeraCLOUD with detailed sync settings.
This document explains how to set up Air Explorer and connect with TeraCLOUD.
* To turn on or off connections to TeraCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the ability of Air Explorer to connect with TeraCLOUD and transfer files, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of software's functionality.
- Synchronization of Jobs may delete or overwrite files on your device and TeraCLOUD, so unintended deletion or overwriting of data may occur depending on the settings. Because of this, we don't recommend the two-way synchronization. Be sure to save a copy of your TeraCLOUD data in a separate location before trying this application.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding Air Explorer to the software vendor.
How to use
Connect With TeraCLOUD
*This setup guide is based on version 4.2.1. It may display differnetly depending on your application version.
1. Launch Air Explorer.
Launch "Air Explorer" from the icon on the desktop or start menu.
2. Add and Set up a TeraCLOUD account.
It shows "Register account" screen. Click "TeraCLOUD."
Then enter your WebDAV connection information and click "OK."
|User||Enter your Connection ID.|
|Password||Enter your Apps Password.|
* If you forget your password, please reissue in these steps.
3. Your TeraCLOUD account will be registered.
Synchronize your data
1. Open the local folder contains the file to upload on the left pane and the folder on TeraCLOUD for the destination on the right pane.
2. Click "Synchronize" and select "Current Folders."
3. Select the synchronizing method and click "OK" button.
"Bidirectional" is not recommended because it may cause unintentional deletion and overwriting of data.
4. Click "Compare" and click "Start" after the comparison.
5. The Synchronization will be completed.
* Your screen may differ from those depicted here, depending on your application and operating system version.
Updated June 2, 2021