Using Air Live Drive with TeraCLOUD
What is Air Live Drive?
Air Live Drive is a tool that allows you to use your cloud storage as a Windows drive. It allows you to access your cloud storage just like a local drive, without having to use the dedicated apps of each cloud.
This document explains how to configure TeraCLOUD as a cloud service connection in Air Live Drive.
Download Air Live Drive here.
* To turn on or off connections to TeraCLOUD from applications, it is required to configure from My Page. More details can be found here.
- We have confirmed the connectivity between Air Live Drive and TeraCLOUD and the ability to download and upload files, but this does not amount to a full guarantee of the application's functionality.
- Be sure to save a copy of your TeraCLOUD data in a separate location before trying Air Live Drive.
- If your Apps Password is reissued, it is necessary to reconfigure the password for the connected account.
- Please direct all inquiries regarding Air Live Drive to the application vendor.
- TeraCLOUD does not impose any restrictions on data uploads, but depending on your environment, you may be unable to upload large files.
How to use
*This setup guide is based on version 1.10.0. It may display differently depending on your application version.
Connect to TeraCLOUD
1. Launch the application.
Launch Air Live Drive from the shortcut icon or Start menu.
2. Add a new cloud storage account.
Click "Add Cloud Disk" and select "TeraCLOUD" from the list.
3. Enter your Apps Connection information and click "OK."
|User||Enter your Connection ID.|
|Password||Enter your Apps Password.|
* If you forget your password, please reissue using these steps.
4. Assign a drive letter and click "Connect."
Your TeraCLOUD account will be connected. When connected to your Windows Explorer you can see your TeraCLOUD account and you can copy, paste and modify files.
Upload files to TeraCLOUD
1. Drag and drop the data you want to upload to the Windows drive assigned by Air Live Drive.
2. The data upload will begin and the progress will be displayed.
If the status shows "Completed," your file is uploaded to TeraCLOUD.
Updated July 15, 2021