Bonus Capacity for Long-Term Use of TeraCLOUD
The "Long-term increase" service from TeraCLOUD is a capacity expansion service for premium accounts.
The capacity will grow in proportion to the amount of elapsed days of the paid contract.
- Every 30 days, the capacity of Premium Accounts is automatically increased by 10 GB (up to 1,200 GB)
- This service is available to all Premium Subscribers.
- It is not necessary to apply for this service.
- Once the paid account contract expires, the capacity increase provided from TeraCLOUD by long-term use will become invalid.
|Paid contract elapsed days||Additional capacity|
|Every 30 days thereafter +10GB|
|After 3,600 days (maximum)||1,200GB|
- This bonus capacity is calculated from the use period of consecutive paid accounts. If there is a free account period, it will be counted from the date of purchase of the subsequent paid account.
- This service may be changed and terminated without notice.